Solicitor Recommendations

If selling or buying a Freehold or Leasehold property within the United Kingdom, you will need to instruct a solicitor or conveyancer to act on your behalf for the conveyance – the legal process for buying and selling a property.

At ScottBeckett we get many vendors and purchasers who are new to the process of buying or selling and require guidance about which solicitors are best to use in the local area.

With nearly 50 years experience of dealing with property in the Felixstowe and surrounding area, we have dealt with most solicitors in the area within this time and are well placed and more than willing to be able to advise clients and point them in the right direction.